Download SSH Secure Shell Client Free for your windows PC.
For non-commercial use only, you may for free download and install the SSH Secure Shell program for Windows computers. Be sure to review the license agreement that comes with the software. You can use the software for non-commercial use (i.e., academic or personal use). You will need to download and install the program if you want access to your website directory from a non-campus Windows computer.
Install SSH Secure Shell
- Using My Computer or Windows Explorer, go to the directory where you saved the installation file (the filename is: SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9.exe)
- Double-click on the installation file to begin the installation process
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation
- The installation process adds a new program group called "SSH Secure Shell" to your Windows "Start > Programs" menu.
- There are 2 different programs included with the SSH Secure Shell client.
- You will use only the "Secure File Transfer Client